|Home||» Products||» Fiberglass Grating||» Fiberglass Grating|
Symbolic to all the growth that we have acquired in the market, remains our status as well established manufacturer of a precision-designed Fiberglass Grating. Our offered range is manufactured and verified under the vigilance of our experts. These gratings find huge application in electronic, chemical, aircraft, automotive, food, beverage and textile industries. Easy to handle and economical to transport, this Fiberglass Grating overcomes the corrosion problem of various products.
- Low thermal Conductivity
- Corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Safety non-skid surface
- Corrosion Resistant - Superior to Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Galvanized Gratings.
- Superior Strength - 50% higher tensile strength than hot rolled steel and better impact resistance.
- Electrical Insulator - The fiberglass composite is both non-magnetic and electrically non-conductive.
- Low Thermal Conductivity - Reduces the need for insulation and prevents the formation of condensation.
- Lightweight - Lighter and less dense than aluminum, fiberglass is easy to handle and economical to transport.
- Dimensional Stability - Expansion and contraction is 24% and 50% less than aluminum and steel, respectively.
- Fabrication - Cutting and machining can be done with diamond tipped router, easily joined mechanically.
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Lasts longer than steel or aluminum
- Lighter than aluminum
- Cost effective
ICP pultruded fiberglass grating is a highly versatile material that is rapidly displacing steel, aluminum, wood, and other plastics as the primary structural component in a variety of applications ranging from consumer products to aerospace.